Are you looking for somewhere to take the kids tobogganing? Or maybe an area where they can play safely in the snow? At Perisher, we have a dedicated area just for you.
How to Get There
- You can access the Perisher toboggan slope via Skitube. Make the most of ample parking at Bullocks Flat and arrive in Perisher Valley in only 10 minutes!
- Daily Skitube tickets can be purchased online and include free car parking at Bullocks Flat, as well as National Park entry fees.
Snow Tobogganing Safety Rules
- Only permitted to be used on the designated area at Perisher Valley.
- Not permitted in all other areas and not to be used on the ski slopes.
- Not permitted on Skitube between Perisher Valley and Blue Cow.
Please note: Tobogganing can be dangerous, and the status of our designated area is based on daily snow and weather conditions. Significant physical harm and injury can arise from collisions with other guests, equipment, natural and man-made objects. Such activities are undertaken at your own risk.