Applies to Over 70’s Season Pass, Perisher Season Pass, Merchant Pass, Skitube Only Season Pass. Excludes all Epic Australia Pass products.
What Medical/Injury Refund Events are Covered?
You may be eligible for a full or partial refund of your Season Pass if you are unable to use your Pass during the 2022 Australian winter season because of one of the following Medical/Injury Refund Events:
- Personal Illness: You cannot use your Season Pass for thirty (30) or more consecutive days during the 2022 Australian winter season due to an illness or disease diagnosed by a Physician after your Season Pass purchase.
- Personal Injury: You cannot use your Season Pass for thirty (30) or more consecutive days during the 2022 Australian winter season due to an accidental bodily injury that occurs after your Season Pass purchase.
- Family Member Illness or Injury: You cannot use your Season Pass for thirty (30) or more consecutive days during the 2022 Australian winter season because a family member who lives in the same permanent residence as you meets one of the below scenarios:
(i) Suffers from an illness or disease diagnosed after purchase of Season Pass or
(ii) Suffers an accidental bodily injury after purchase of Season Pass, and that illness or injury is either immediately life threatening or requires continued care for that Family Member
- Death: In the event of your own death or the death of a Family Member who lives in the same permanent residence as you occurs after purchase of Season Pass, a refund will be awarded to another Family Member with the same permanent residence)
How will my refund be determined?
For eligible cancellation requests, the refund amount will be a percentage of your Purchase Price and will vary based on how many days you have used your pass.
Unlimited Skitube Add-On Refund Request
If you are eligible for a refund of your Season Pass purchase because of a Medical/Injury Refund Event and have also purchased the Perisher Skitube add-on, you may be eligible for a refund of the Perisher Skitube add-on also. The refund amount of Perisher Skitube add-on will be based on usage:
- Have not used Skitube: Refund = 100% of the amount paid for the Perisher Skitube add-on
- Have used Skitube: Refund = 0% of the Skitube Purchase Price after first use
Any eligible refund requests resulting in money being payable back will be refunded to the original form of payment. Where this is not possible (i.e. the original credit card has been lost, stolen, cancelled or is expired), you will be required to provide alternate credit card details to complete the refund transaction.
How do I request to cancel my Season Pass?
Refund requests for eligible Medical/Injury Refund Events must be submitted via email within 30 days of when the medical/injury refund event occurred. Documentation is required to substantiate all refund requests.
To request to cancel your Season Pass due to a Medical/Injury Refund Event, please click here to contact our team.
You can view our full terms and conditions by clicking here.