Applies to lift ticket, lesson and rental bookings. Excludes Winter Sports Club programs, season pass products and Epic Australia Pass.
Cancel my booking due to COVID-19
A Snow Credit voucher to the full value of the booking will be provided in the event that:
- You, a family member or travelling companion within the same booking contracts COVID-19 and is unable to travel on the intended dates
- Government COVID-19 policies prohibit you from travelling on the intended dates
- Transport is cancelled due to COVID-19 preventing you from arriving in resort for your booking dates.
You will be required to provide the following documents:
- Positive COVID-19 test result in the form of state government self-reporting COVID-19 certificate following a RAT, or medical certificate following positive PCR test
- Reference to government COVID-19 travel policy relevant to your LGA, and confirmation of corresponding permanent residential address
- Travel cancellation confirmation citing COVID-19 as the reason for travel cancellation
All COVID-19 booking cancellation requests along with relevant supporting documentation are to be submitted as soon as reasonably possible.
Any booking cancellations due to COVID-19 resulting in money being payable back to you will be issued in the form of a Snow Credit voucher. No cash refunds will be issued.
If your circumstances meet any of the criteria listed above, please contact our teams to request a booking cancellation due to COVID-19 using the following links:
- To cancel your lift ticket, group lesson or rentals booking due to COVID-19, click here
- To cancel your private lesson booking due to COVID-19, click here
Change my booking due to COVID-19
In the event that you wish to change your booking dates due to COVID-19 you will be required to cancel your booking. Once cancelled, a Snow Credit will be issued if applicable, and you will be provided information on returning to our online shop to complete a new booking.