For smooth lift, Skitube and Snowsports Lesson access, follow these tips:
- Check names printed on Mountain Access Cards and ensure each family member has the correct card in their possession
- Place the card in a pocket on the left-hand side of your body, above your waist
- Make sure to place the card away from mobile phones and credit cards, and only have one Mountain Access Card in your pocket - as having multiple cards may interfere with the scan.
- As you approach the gate it will attempt to scan the card and either open the turnstile for a valid scan or remain closed for an invalid scan
- If an invalid scan is registered and the gate does not open, a staff member will be able to provide assistance.