Perisher will provide cancellation on all prepaid lift, lesson and rental products if:
- You, a family member or travelling companion contract COVID-19 and are unable to travel on your intended dates
- Government policies due to COVID-19 prevent you from travelling on your intended dates
- Your transport is cancelled or disrupted due to COVID 19 preventing you from arriving in resort for your intended travel dates.
Please note: You will be required to provide supporting documentation such as a medical certificate, travel cancellation confirmation etc.
This policy is in addition to the standard booking terms and conditions provided by Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek. Click here for our full terms and conditions.
How Do I Cancel My Booking Based on the Above Circumstances?
If your circumstances meet any of the criteria listed above:
- Please email us by clicking here with details and your supporting documentation such as a medical certificate, travel cancellation confirmation etc. attached
- If more information is required we will give you a call, otherwise we will complete your request according to the terms stated above, and confirm via email.
Please note: any applicable refunds will be processed to the credit card used in your original transaction, and will take approximately 3-5 business days from the time that you are notified of completion of your request.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of enquiries, we are experiencing significant delays in processing times and thank you for your patience.
Can I Change My Booking Dates Instead of Cancelling?
For Covid related cancellation requests, we will cancel your order and provide a refund. If you wish to amend your dates, we kindly request that you visit the Perisher website to complete your new booking.